Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nail in the Coffin

"Mr. Krennel?" The young woman's voice, questioning, erupted into his ear.
"Sure. Who is this?"
"I am Li Kora. I handled all legal matters for Titus Haijikioten and HSG. We have never met."
Ryven scowled and took a pull from his drink. "Go on."
"Your uncle had me draft his will a while back. You are his sole beneficiary. In addition, he left a message to be given to you upon his death. May I send it to you now?"
Ryven rubbed his eyes and took a drag from a cigarette. "Fine."
The attorney sounded relieved. "Good, sending it through. Also, all of your uncle's possessions have been transferred to you."
Ryven's scowl deepened, another nail driven into his guilt-lined coffin. "Liquidate it all, and transfer the proceeds to my account."
The Achura acknowledged and Ryven ended the call. He then began reading the message from Titus.

No comments:

Post a Comment