Tuesday, October 20, 2015

OOC: Extra Life

So, this is OOC, which I'm sure the title gave away.  On November 7th, I'll be participating in a charity event, live-streaming some gaming.  I joined a team, Atheist Gamers, who have set a goal of raising $5,000 for Children's Miracle Network.  I'm not going to guilt anyone or hit you with any aggressive panhandling.  I'm just informing anyone reading my blog that if you want to make a tax-deductible donation to a worthy cause, and then maybe watch me live-stream some horrible gaming on November 7th, you can make donations here: Extra Life

Yes, I realize that this totally has my real life name and photo.  Try to contain your excitement.  Unless your excitement drives you to donate, in which case, submit to your excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment